Events in Chicago
- added information link to Jazzfest, added prices to the museums exhibits.
Frames Version is now the default.
You can get from the Frames to the No-Frames version just as easily, but
I thought it might be interesting to get some feedback. What do you think?
- added time and location information for the dances at Chicon 2000.
- new page, with information on Opening Ceremonies, Meet-The-Pros party, and the Guest of Honor Speeches.
- Mail and fax registration ended 15-Jul-2000. Online registration continues until 15-Aug-2000, and will save you $45 from the at the door rate. At-Con registration hours for Saturday and Sunday extended until 9PM.
- posted Dealer's Room hours. List of Dealers coming soon.
Post Office -
The U.S. Postal Service [www] will unveil a new commemorative issue stamp at our Opening Ceremonies...
The Hyatt Business Center will provide onsite postal services during
the convention, and will be open every day of the convention.
Want Ads - help needed with decorating
Friday Night Fever