Your Attention Please: If you found this page using a search engine,
you're probably in the wrong place and should go to the
official Swissôtel Chicago home page [www].
You can't make any reservations from here, or even reach any
Swissôtel employee at all.
This page has information compiled by and intended for members of
Chicon 2000, the
58th World Science Fiction Convention.
The Swissôtel has sold out
Another upscale hotel with European touches. Rooms are larger than
industry standard and have excellent views. Most rooms have marble
bathrooms with separate showers.
323 East Wacker Drive, Chicago IL 60601-9722
312-565-0565, 800-654-7263, fax: 312-265-0540
An error was made in the rates for the Swisôtel. Please see the Latest Hotel News from the Chairman for a full explanation. Chicon 2000 regrets the error, and apologizes for any inconvenience.
- Single/Double: $109 plus tax
- Triple/Quad: $139 plus tax
- Parking: $30/night
- Rates do not include hotel taxes, which total 14.9%
Do not call the hotels to make reservations.
You should also note Important Hotel Information
about booking rooms.
Chicon Activities in this hotel
- Located at 323 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago IL 60601
- Chicon Room Block: 325 rooms (peak night)
- Restaurants: Cafe Suisse (breakfast and lunch buffets), The Palm (steaks)
- Children 16 and younger may stay free with parents.
- Health club on premises.
Other Swissôtel pages
Other businesses at 323 E Wacker
Table of Contents |
What's New |