Your Attention Please: If you found this page using a search engine,
you're probably in the wrong place and should go to the
official Fairmont Hotels home page [www].
You can't make any reservations from here, or even reach any
Fairmont employee at all.
This page has information compiled by and intended for members of
Chicon 2000, the
58th World Science Fiction Convention.
A luxurious, European-style establishment that is offering Chicon
exceptionally favorable rates. The Fairmont's larger-than-normal rooms
feature gigantic bathrooms with oversized bathtubs, separate showers and
mini-TV sets. No room is farther than four doors from an elevator. Most
have views of Lake Michigan.
200 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago IL 60601
guest fax: 312-856-1032,
sales fax: 312-946-5311
- Single: $119 plus tax
- Double: $129 plus tax
- Triple: $164 plus tax (includes rollaway bed)
- Suite, 1BR: $350 plus tax
- Suite, 2BR: $525 plus tax
- Parking: $26/night
- Rates do not include hotel taxes, which total 14.9%
Do not call the hotels to make reservations.
You should also note Important Hotel Information
about booking rooms.
Chicon Activities in this hotel
- Located at 200 N. Columbus Drive, Chicago IL 60601
- Chicon Room Block: 450 rooms (peak night)
- Restaurants: Primavera (Italian/casual), Entre Nous (American-French/gourmet)
- Children 18 and younger may stay free with parents.
- Rooms with two beds have "European" twins, which are longer than standard but not wide enough to sleep two people comfortably.
- Passes to the Illinois Athletic Center, a first-class health club located across the street, are available for
Other Fairmont Hotel pages
Table of Contents |
What's New |